IIMO - Comfort Brown
IIMO is the latest tricycle design for kids!
IIMO combines a retro look with contemporary cool colours, making it very appealing and innovative. In 2010 it was awarded with the Best Kids Product Award in Japan.
Designed for turning heads, IIMO has been featured in many magazines and blogs such as ELLE, Telva, Babyccino...
Besides its elegant design, for IIMO security is top priority; having developed a tricycle with not only the best quality and durable materials but also offering security elements especialy design for your kid´s safety: a soft security bar, the free pedal system and even a back wheel brake.
A new iconic has arrived! Enjoy the ride!
Comfort Brown, Eternity Red and Gentle White
The footrest can be folded and the safety bar and push handle removed to adapt the tricycle to your kid´s evolution and growing.
1. Safety Bar: to prevent your child from falling. Very suitable for baby riders.
2. Free Pedal System: to prevent your child´s feet from being trapped with the pedals.
3. Back wheels brake: to fuly stop the tricycle from moving.
From 12 months to 3 years
Size and Weight
Size and Weight
44 x 64 x 75cm // 6 Kgs
* The height can be adjustable from 75 to 89 cm by adapting the push handle.
Iron frame and EVA wheels for impact absorption.
IIMO complies with EN-71 standards.
Order before 12:00 am and it will be prepared and sent the same day. We use premium couriers for our deliveries.
Always Free Standard Shipping in all orders to any European Union country.
15 days to return your products.
IIMO is an evolutive tricycle: Growing with your child in just a few steps
Because time flies and they grow up fast we have designed a tricycle that can be adapted to your kid´s age and skills. Choose whatever combination meets your child´s needs.
Stage 1: 12-18 months
In this stage we highly recommend to keep all security elements: Security Arch/Bar, Push Handle and Footrest.
Stage 2: 18-24 months
In this stage probably your child would like to get up and down from the tricycle without your help. You can remove the Security Arch for this purpose.
Stage 3: From 24 months
In this stage your child can be ready to ride the tricycle by themselves. You can then take out all the security elements and fold the footrest.
Features that makes it unique:
1. Soft Safety Bar. Easy to open and close (Removable).
2. Height adjustable Push Handle. One hand steering control (Removable).
3. Ergonomic and soft Saddle. For a comfortable ride.
4. Back Basket. Extra capacity.
5. Back wheel Foot Locker. Easy to access, easy to stop.
6. Foldable Foot Rest. Supports child´s feet during ride.
7. Pedal Free System. Prevents child´s feet from being trapped.
8. Excellent shock absorption wheels. Smooth maneuverability.
9. Front Basket. Easy access to toys.
10. Easy to move handle bar and soft air horn.