Welcome to IIMO STORE
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
HOKNEY LIFESTYLE S.L., which company is based in Pozuelo de Alarcon (Madrid) 28223, Camino de las Huertas, 18, registered in the Business Register of Madrid in Volume: 28250, Sheet: 186, Number: 508828, C.I.F number B86086840.
What personal information do we collect about you?
- Identification data. Name and surname, address, email, and telephone number.
- Payment information. The payments of our products are managed through the platform of the entity Shopify Payments and Paypal so IIMO STORE does not collect any personal bank details.
- Any information that you, voluntarily, send us to our email address email@example.com.
How do we obtain your personal data?
The data that we are dealing with are:
- Those you provide us at the time of purchasing our products;
- Those that you voluntarily send us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Those that you voluntarily share in social networks.
Why do we treat your personal data?
IIMO STORE may treat your personal data with the following purposes:
- Provide you with the information you request about our products.
- Register you as a user of our website.
- Guarantee the correct processing of your order, in case you purchase any of our products.
IIMO STORE uses its social networks to advertise its products. In doing so, by sharing your data on our social networks, you expressly consent and authorise us to reproduce and publicly communicate on these networks for the purposes stated above.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
If you are not interested in the processing of your data through IIMO STORE's social networks in the terms expressed above, please refrain from sharing them.
In the event IIMO STORE needs to process your data for purposes other than those mentioned above, it will request your consent, which may be revoked at anytime unilaterally.
Newsletters and promotional communications
IIMO STORE may send newsletters and promotional communications to those users who have previously given their express consent. The information of said newsletters and promotional communications will consist in commercial information, prominent contents, relevant advice on the operation of the system and promotions.
The user can request the cessation of receiving such communications in the terms provided in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society, also at anytime, by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe directly at the bottom of the newsletter sent, in the unsubscribe section.
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data will be only communicated to those people or entities who need access to them in order to manage the orders of our products.
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected. After that time, IIMO STORE will proceed to remove them from their systems, without excluding the possibility of keeping them, limiting their treatment to the exercise and defence of claims, in the terms provided by applicable legislation.
What security measures do we apply to the processing of your data?
IIMO STORE applies security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, availability and resilience of the personal data processing systems. We carry out verification and evaluation process of the technical and organisational measures implemented, in order to guarantee the security of personal data at all times.
What are your rights?
You can exercise the rights listed below, by sending an email to email@example.com
- Request IIMO STORE to confirm whether they are treating your personal data or not.
- Access your personal data, request the rectification of those that are inaccurate or, if applicable, request their deletion when, among other causes, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain cases, request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, we will only keep your data for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances, oppose the processing of your data.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Revoke the consent that, in your case, you have granted for the treatment of your data by IIMO STORE.
- File a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Last updated on 25 August 2022