RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All our products are made in the highest quality and pass rigorous and exhaustive controls. They comply with European Union legislations in force and, in many cases, far exceed the quality requirements imposed by the regulations.
If you still would like to return or exchange your goods, you can do it within a maximum of 15 days after receiving your order. (If you buy from 1st November to 31th December 2023 you can return until 15th January 2024)
For all returns, please send first your request to our Customer Service through our contact form, informing of the order nº, article you wish to return and the reason.
In the case of an exchange, please inform us which product you would like instead. *
* If the product value is different, a voucher or a new payment link will be sent. There will be additional costs for the transport.
- Only goods returned in the following conditions will be accepted (according to the legislation governing e-commerce):
- Time frame: returns will only be accepted if returned within 15 days after reception (If you buy from 1st November to 31th December 2023 you can return until 15th January 2024)
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging, with their respective original labels (ready to be restocked).
- Goods must not have been used, washed or altered in any way.
- Once the return is accepted by IIMO STORE’s Customer Service, they will communicate you the return number, which needs to be indicated on the parcel and inside the box and the return address.
The return shipping costs are at your expense.
Once IIMO STORE receives the returned goods, they will be controlled.
Only the complete value of the products will be refunded, if returned in the conditions stipulated above. On the contrary, a fee will be charged or not refunded.
The refund will be made the same way the original payment was made. The customer will be refunded in a maximum of 20 days, after reception and inspection of the goods.
Damaged or defective goods
If the customer notices any damage or defect on the good, including a possible transport damage, he/she must contact IIMO STORE’s Customer Service through the contact form within 24 hours following the reception, sending a detailed description of the damage with pictures enclosed (the packaging, label and product must appear on the photographs).
IIMO STORE’s Customer Service will examine the damages and offer the best solution, as for instance, the replacement of the damaged good or spare piece.
Products’ colours can seem different depending on the brightness and colour configuration of your screen. Mood and packshot pictures can also present slight colour variations. We try our best to feature pictures that correspond to the reality.